Friday, September 30, 2011

Lately, I live my life

through window light
eating cereal
in running shoes
timing miles
disciplined
paying attention
enjoying classes
writing lesson plans
feeling secretly nervous
laughing at myself
learning how to live with other people
learning to listen to wordless conversations
praying fervently
staring at beautiful spots of light
trying to explain it
traveling on weekends
riding a bicycle
drinking coffee
reading in quantities equivalent to the amount of coffee I drink
getting lost in books and mourning the end of them
staring at my dust covered journal
reattaching my bible cover several times a week
daydreaming
nightdreaming
waking up early
taking walks
turning off lights
asking questions
receiving answers
on pinterest
looking through a lens
pretending I know what I’m doing
sifting through memories
watching things turn black and white
watching things develop

No comments:

Post a Comment