Wednesday, June 2, 2010

knitting needles and such

today i become a blogger.
I am currently all about trying new things.
or things I thought about starting but never quite got past the thought stage.

i realized that i never quite finish small projects i start or talk about starting, i bought knitting needles and yarn sometime in january and then they got lost in the abyss of my dorm room.
I found them unpacking and decided that I shall become a knitter.

my dreams and goals look something like this.

my current work, unfortunately, is taking more of a blob shape than a scarf.


But whether the end result be a blob converted into a nice hot pad for mom in the kitchen, or an actual scarf like intended, thats not the point. The point is that I will have completed it from start and finish. I'm tired of not following through with good ideas. So I'm changing my ways, one step at a time. This step just happens to involve yarn and patience.
I'll let you know how it goes.




No comments:

Post a Comment